Friday, February 12, 2010

Exciting Times

Yesterday was incredibly exciting! If you follow me on Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook, you already know why. BUT in case you don't, I'll share...

David and I are officially home owners!!

He was at work when he found out and couldn't call so he texted me, "We own a home!!!!" He's precious. 

Here's our cute little house:


 

  

 

It's perfect and I love it and I cannot WAIT to decorate and move in! And if any of you wanna come visit (after June when I actually live there) feel free! :) Like my mom mentioned, it'll definitely add more things to the to-do list, but I don't care. After June 12th, we'll be married and living together in this house whether or not I get everything on my list done, and THAT is what matters.

*Speaking of June 12th, today is the 4 month mark! Ahh! Where has the time gone?!*

I'm heading home this afternoon to celebrate Valentine's Day AND our exciting news. We're planning to go to our high school's homecoming basketball game tonight and then David's planning something for tomorrow - I'm not quite sure what, but I'm sure I'll have pictures to share with you next week! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Valentine's Day post and enter my giveaway if you haven't already! It ends on Sunday! Have a great weekend! :)

26 comments:

  1. Ahh! Very exciting. Congratulations!

    It's a very quaint house. I can't wait to see it decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love all the exposed wood!! Can't wait to see how you decorate the place and make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, YAY! Congrats :) I can remember when this moment happened for Josh and I he called me like 8 times in the middle of the night when he found out. Enjoy this time! Great attitude... no matter what... even if you don't get it all done... YOU WILL BE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

    Have a great Valentines day, blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is really exciting. It's a beautiful home! I can't wait until we're homeowners...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations it looks sooooo cute! I wish we could trade in our condo for a cute little house like that. Have fun decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh that is so exciting! Congratulations to you both on being first time homeowners! I bet that feels amazing :) Your house is adorable! Love the wood beams and the kitchen :)
    We're in the process of looking... say a little prayer for us that we'll find something soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very exciting. I am totally lovin' that bathroom! Very cute. The thought of moving over the next two months into Mr Fix It's home (which is currently under construction) overwhelms me. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, that bathroom looks AMAZING!! And the rest of the house, of course. Congratulations, I'm SO happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Your new place is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am with Em...I am in love with that bathroom! So cute and what a blessing for you both! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, that's awesome!! You will have so much fun making it a home :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's SO exciting! Congrats! The house is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations! your house looks awesome! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone!
    @ Nicole-Lynn - I'll definitely keep you in my prayers! It's a stressful process (especially when one of you lives 2 hrs away from all of the houses you're looking at) but it's soo worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations!!! it's beautiful i love the granite in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - it is soooo cute!!!! The kitchen looks huge and that bathroom is INCREDIBLE. We love that area. We lived over there when we first got married - rented a little place - it is just a WONDERFUL spot. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute house. Congrats! And 4 months....yay!!!! Enjoy V-day with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! That is exciting! The house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful house!! congrats, what an exciting time for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG I want floor plans, I want pictures of every room, I want to help decorate.... I LOVE IT!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!! Your new house is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww congratulations! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...