Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's About Time!

So I decided it was about time I started blogging! I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but it at least gives me a way to share ideas and document this crazy time in my life. I'm so excited to be engaged and marrying my best friend - after 5½ years! We're planning the wedding of our dreams (ok, so maybe they're my dreams) and we can't wait to celebrate with close to 300 of our loved ones. It will be an adventure planning a large wedding on a budget, but I'm looking forward to it! We're hoping to get a lot of the planning done over the summer while we're actually in the same city and aren't busy with school, in hopes I won't be as stressed next year while finishing my undergrad and working (as our wedding will be a month after I graduate). I love all things wedding and DIY, so it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...