Saturday, June 20, 2009

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

Everyone loves looking at diamonds, so without further adieu:
















(With fresh cut peonies from my parents' front yard!)

I absolutely love that David and I picked out my ring together. He actually found the setting in a catalog they had in the store and we had it ordered it so I could try it on. I know he wanted the ring to be a surprise, but after seeing it on my finger, we both knew it was the one. It was still sort of a surprise when he proposed, because I'd never seen it with the center stone we chose set in it. I love that it's unique and exactly what I wanted! I want to take more pictures following Anne Ruthmann's tutorial - I'll be sure to post them!

Did you help pick our your ring? Or did your fiance do it all himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...