Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July today! And I wanted to take a minute to remember how blessed we are to live in this country and to have thousands of individuals fight to defend our freedom. I'm so proud to be an American!

personal photo

Even though David and I have celebrated 4th of July together for several years, it will be fun to celebrate our first one as a married couple! We have a 'tradition' but it's not happening this year, and I'm really disappointed. We've always celebrated the same way (with his family) so it'll be really different. I know it'll be wonderful regardless of how we celebrate this year, though - I'm celebrating with my husband! And because I love doing this (and you guys don't seem to mind!) here's a look back:

 
2006

2007

2008

2009

We'll see what this year's picture looks like! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...