Thursday, July 22, 2010

Notice Some Changes?

Since I'm no longer technically a 'bride blogger' and will soon be moving onto newlywed/house/craft topics, I thought it was probably time for a little change. I'll be changing my address from 'soontobemrsf' to 'theluckiestinlove' as soon as I can figure out how to do that without losing all of you. (This probably goes without saying, but my new name will be a play on 'The Luckiest' by Ben Folds - a song we had sung in our ceremony - and my old blog name, 'Lucky in Love'.) Hopefully you'll just have to update your readers to the new link!

I've been playing around with the template for hours, but I'm still not happy with it. I'd love to pay someone way more talented than I am to design my blog, but I figure I should probably be more concerned with finding a job than paying someone to make my blog look pretty. ;) Someday I'll have a cute custom background and header, but until then let me know if you can help me out!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up! I'll be finishing my DIY details with the biggest one of them all - Our DIY flowers! As soon as I'm done with those I'll start recapping our fabulous honeymoon, and by the time I'm finished with that we *should* have all of our pro pics. I can't wait to start recapping the days leading up to the wedding and our day - It was so special, and I'm really excited to share it with you guys! 

Hope everyone's having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I'll keep following! Just let us know what you decide on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more about your wedding! Cute new name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love it! The new header looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a horrible blog friend! I haven't checked my Google Reader in about, oh, two months and just realized you got married!! Congrats Laura :) My wedding is in less than 50 days---twigging out here, but with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you can change you link and keep followers. So far as I've found you have to create a new blog.

    I can't wait for your new blog and the rest of your recaps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...