Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Productivity

It was definitely a productive weekend at home! Friday evening after church and dinner with David and my parents I helped David finish packing up his apartment and we took a few small loads over to the house. I hadn't seen the house since the last time we walked through it, so it was so nice to be in it again! Saturday started bright and early with picking up the moving truck and helping move all of the furniture and big boxes over to the house. It really didn't take as long as I thought it would, and we even had a few different friends stop by to see it! Our friends K and R and their daughter stopped by and brought my shower present with them, which was so fun! *Thank you again SO much, K!! We love it!!*

We pretty much spent all day Saturday unpacking and getting everything situated. It was so fun to decide where we want stuff - I unpacked the kitchen by myself and I cannot WAIT to start cooking there! I love our kitchen!

Sunday after church and lunch with the family we went and bought our dining room table and chairs and made a Wal-Mart run for house stuff. We both decided we're so excited to work more on the yard and landscaping as soon as I move back - We did a couple small projects yesterday and it was so fun being outside together!

So although our weekend was full of this:




And this:


And this:


...Nothing wedding related was accomplished. I got two exams out of the way today, so I'll hopefully have some time this week to work on projects and blog about them! (And more pictures of the house will come as soon as I'm back in Wichita and able to decorate!)

How did you spend your weekend? Did anyone else take advantage of the awesome weather and get some house projects done?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...