Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Have a Photographer!

Since we're putting down our deposit tonight, I figured I could go ahead and blog about our photographer! I am SO excited about having Brandi, from Captured Expressions Photography (being renamed Lola Jo Photo Design), shoot our wedding! I found one of Brandi's ads in a Wichita Bridal Guide, and was drawn to her work just from the one picture in the ad. David and I met with her a couple weeks ago, and loved her personality. Unfortunately, I'm not able to copy/paste or link to any of the pictures from her website, but I found a wedding on The Knot that Brandi shot! It's beautiful!

Source for all of the following pictures:









Source for this picture:




Those are just a few of the MANY pictures I love that Brandi has taken - Be sure to check out her website! I just love the "feel" of her pictures. I'm so excited we found her!

Was finding your photographer an easy decision? What drew you to him/her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...