I've got a busy weekend ahead of me - A weekend FULL of wedding projects! I've been stressing about how many projects I have left to start/work on/finish, so I'm dedicating almost the entire weekend to them. Here are a few of the things I'm hoping to get done:
- Finish the pomanders - Only 2 to go!
- Figure out the coaster situation
- Print out lots of signs
- Get parents and grandparents' wedding pictures printed
- Finish the 2nd wreath for the church doors
- Figure out what all is going in our OOT bags and finish printing the door hangers
It seems like a lot (probably because it is) but I think I can get it done if I'm focused! I've got to start making progress on some of this stuff - It's starting to stress me out. I might even find time to study for my 2 tests next week, too. :) Wish me luck!
Do you have a busy weekend ahead of you? What projects are on your list?
PS - Everyone needs to wish Em a happy birthday! :) Hope you have a great weekend, girl!