Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ch-ch-changes

...With my hair! For the longest time my hair has been two (or more) different colors. Usually it's lighter at the ends than at the roots, so when I have it up in a messy bun - which happens to be my style of choice most days - I somewhat resemble a skunk. Not surprisingly, that's not exactly the look I'm going for on my wedding day, so I made a hair appointment with one of my friends last week. Just look at the miracle she preformed:

I can't believe I'm even posting the before pictures - I promise my hair isn't usually that poofy/frizzy/unhealthy looking

Eeeek.

Ok, are you ready for this??



It's not as red as it looks in the pictures, but it's definitely warm and rich looking! I absolutely love it, and I think it'll look so good with the style I choose for the wedding day (which is now 2 days away!!! Eeeee!!). I'm going to try to post a couple more times this week with some projects, but if I'm not able to I'll be sure to share everything I'm getting done after the honeymoon! I have some wonderful ladies lined up to write guest posts for next week, so get excited! :) 

Did you make any major changes before your wedding?

15 comments:

  1. I love it! That is totally the color I go for when I color...though sometimes just a little more to the dark brown side than the auburn/red side. It looks great! I bet it will be gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the color it is in the picture! haha you should go red like that =]

    Is it actually the color from your bachelorette pics?
    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! I love the hair!!

    Two days!!! Oh goodness! You must be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! Congrats on the wedding cant wait to see pics and i love the hair style that you choose for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Yay you joined the redhead club like me! I went red for the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your hair looks so smooth and shiny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks amazing, love how smooth it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Em Geeeee!! It looks soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved your long pretty brunette locks! You look so glowing and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Not only is the color amazing but it's so shiny! My fiance would think he died and went to heaven if I got that color. I tried to get red highlights last year but they did not come out very red or very noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute. I love it! so exciting less than 48 hours now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa, looks great! so close now! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...