Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Here!

After 6 years, 5 months, and 3 weeks of dating and 15 months of being engaged, it's finally here!! My hair is done, my makeup is perfect, and I'm about to slip into my dress. I think it will finally hit me when I look in the mirror and see a bride in a white dress and veil. I've had butterflies randomly all week, but I'm not nervous. I'm soo so ready to marry my better half.

To all of my readers, thanks for following along with me! Your comments, support, and encouragement has helped me more than you know! You're all wonderful and I'm so excited to share everything with you!

To all of my family and friends who have been reading, thanks for caring so much and showing me all the love in the world. You all mean more to me than you know.

And to my groom, I love you with all my heart. I cannot wait to marry you, babe. Our big day is finaly here and it's all going to be perfect. Everything could go wrong, but it'll still be perfect because we're marrying each other.  Forever and always, babe!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats! You're going to be a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I was just thinking of you this morning and tell FI that it was your wedding day. I hope that you have a fabulous day and I can't wait to read all about it!

    Best wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! and best wishes on your big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see pictures! Hope you have an amazing day girl...you have worked so hard for this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congratulations! Can you believe it's finally here?! I cannot wait to see pictures Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey! Have a wonderful time! Congratulations! You're going to be a beautiful bride! You put so much hard work into everything! Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww yay, I hope you have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! I saw the pic on Twitter and you.look.amazing. Like, wow. Ugh this totally made me tear up, too. It's been a pleasure following your journey to the altar. Thank you for all you've shared. Have an amazing honeymoon and come back with lots of pics, stories, and recaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! Can't wait for recaps!!! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations !!!!
    Hope you had a FANTASTIC time.
    Don't forget to share :-)

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I hope the day was everything you wanted and more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoooO! Congrats! I can't wait to see how everything turned out. You worked so hard on all the details! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...