Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You Make My Dreams Come True: Bride & Groom Portraits

I'm really happy with the portraits we got of David and me prior to the ceremony! I'm a bit disappointed that these are pretty much the only ones we have of us (there are no traditional pictures of just the two of us at the front of the church) but I do think they're beautiful. I love how natural most of them look because I don't really remember Brandi telling us what to do - We just loved on each other and she snapped away!











 I've mentioned this before, but I love that she caught this picture of our 'special' way of holding hands. Our hands just fit together this way. 









Tired of pictures of us yet? I promise there are only a few more!







Once we were done with pictures of us it was finally time to head to the church! 
Tip #7 - Tell your photographer if you want certain shots even if they seem like 'obvious' ones. I didn't mention anything about a traditional front of the church picture or a shot of our rings and forgot at the time, so we didn't get either of them. 


*All pictures in this post were taken by Brandi Coldwell of Lola Jo Photo Design*
 
Need to catch up? 

We started on Thursday.
We decorated Friday morning.
The guys had their turn. 
The girls stole the show
We got some fun bridal party pictures.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a gift certificate to CSN Stores! It ends Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. The veil in the wind is my FAVE. Makes me wish I'd worn a veil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones with your veil flying out behind you, and D's socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ones of you guys under your veil and the black and white of you sitting on the bench. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really great shots together. I love the candid feel to them. You are so right about getting those shots to your photog! Ours kept having us do these same posed shots and I love the little detail shots you two got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of the both of you under the veil. I just love pics like that, they're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I had changed my mind about wearing a veil after finally trying it on and not really liking the look. But mine is a fingertip 2 layer....kinda poofy. I love the way yours looks! And my dress is basically the same as yours, so I just ordered a cathedral length single layer from ebay....that's how much I LOVE you and your pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! I love these. So cute and natural

    I love the way your veil was flying perfectly. The ones with you two under the veil were my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Gonna Be His Mrs - That is SO sweet! I'm sure your pictures will be absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pics with your veil flying out behind you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...