Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beyond Honored

I am beyond honored to have received the Happy 101 blog award from both Miss Pug at Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding and Em at Burning River Bride!



Here are 10 things that make me reeeal happy:

1. David, of course! :) He's caring and supportive and so darn cute!



2. My wonderful (although sometimes crazy) family






3. Kids, particularly my precious nieces and nephews! Including the three (3!!) that are on the way!


(It's so hard to get a good picture of all of them! Here they are with my wondeful Daddy!)


How cute are my 3 pregnant sisters?

4. My fabulous girlfriends!







5. Crafty projects that turn out better than I imagined




6. Blog comments from you guys!




7. Beautiful sunsets




8. Being one semester away from graduation!



I'll get to walk through the campanile (for the first time!)

9. Christmas and everything that goes with it!


Our house's little tree :)

10. Anything wedding related, and more importantly, realizing I get to spend the rest of my life with my favorite person!




Whew, ok! Finally done. It's a hard decision, but I'm passing on the award to:

Newport Nuptials

Thanks again, girls!!

3 comments:

  1. Gahhhh I love your pictures and your amazingly huge family and pregnant sisters! SO fun!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! What's crazy is that's only my mom's side of the family! I just realized I still called you Miss Pug in my post - Oops! You'll always be Miss Pug to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo Hoooo!!! Thanks, girl!!!! I swear I read this the other day and didn't notice you tagged me haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...