Monday, March 29, 2010

Dressing My Little-Ish Lady

**I apologize for the lack of posting the last few days - I was without a computer charger last week, my sister's baby shower was Saturday so my mom was in town, and I was sick most of the weekend with a 101 degree fever. I'm hoping to get some posts scheduled for this week, though!

My JrBM K, David's younger sister, is at that stage where she's right inbetween girls' and juniors' clothes. While I was home for spring break FMIL and K wanted to go dress shopping, so we started out at JC Pennys. K is wearing a black dress of her choice, just like all of the other bridesmaids, so our options were a bit limited. We basically found these two dresses:



She looked adorable in both, but David being the protective big brother that he is preferred the 2nd one because of the sleeves. K was happy with it, so FMIL went ahead and bought it (on sale!) We ran out of time to look for a dress for FMIL, but I'm sure we'll be able to find something within the next couple months.

Do any of you have jr bridesmaids? Was it somewhat difficult to find a variety of options for their dresses?

4 comments:

  1. Those are both really cute. Kristian's two nieces will be our jr. bridesmaids. I bought their dresses at Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love both those dresses :) My fiance has 7 nieces and nephews, and 5 of them are in our wedding (the other ones are too little) but we wanted to get them all cute dresses, hopefully matching! My FMIL found some really cute ones at Marshalls and then little baby ones that match at Burlington Coat Factory!! So excited to see them all dressed up!

    Also, I wanted to thank you for posting the DIY flower for my hair on my blog. I'm going to try to put mine together tonight!!! I will post the results :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BB - I think we're getting our ring bearer's outfit at Burlington! They have such cute dress clothes for kids! I'll also have a 2 month old niece and 1 month old nephew at the wedding, so we're going to make them the honorary flower girl and ring bearer in addition to our other 2 flower girls and ring bearer (mainly so I can buy them cute coordinating outfits!)

    And no problem about posting the tutorial! Hope it turns out fantastic! If it doesn't work out, I'd be more than happy to make one for you and ship it tomorrow or Wednesday - I live in Lawrence so it would probably be there within a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our flower girl & child 'helpers' are gonna wear cute coordinating dresses from Dillard's & Target. Y'all decided on a cute dress for K!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...