Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where Did This Week Go?!

I can't believe it's already Saturday! My last spring break is almost over, and it went by entirely too fast. I accomplished a lot this week (I think!) but just haven't had time to sit down and blog about all of it. I made sure to take pictures of everything though, so I'll have lots of good posts for next week. 

While I feel like I made lots of progress this week, I've been getting a bit worried about everything left on my to-do lists. Yes, lists, plural... I have so many lists in my planning notebook I don't know what to do with them! We're down to 84 days and I have way more than 84 things left to accomplish. It really scares me that this is the last time I'll be spending more than a weekend in Wichita until I move back in the middle of May, 3 weeks before the wedding. I know everything will get done somehow, but that doesn't mean I won't worry about it! 

Anyway, I'm on my way back to Oklahoma City to watch the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament and (hopefully!) watch my Jayhawks win again! 


I promise (really this time!) that I'll have posts about my veil, our table squares, JrBM K's dress, our invitations, and my bridal shower invitation next week! Have a wonderful weekend!!

**PS - Hobby Lobby has all of their wedding stuff on sale for 50% off this week - They've got a cute new damask line for you other damask brides! Hurry in because the sale ends today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...