Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Little Angel

I've been absolutely captivated by Layla Grace's story for quite some time now. I would compulsivly check twitter and her parents' blog for updates and I found myself praying for her every time she crossed my mind. If you haven't been following Layla's story, you can read it here.


When I woke up this morning and realized Layla 'went to play with the angels' I was heartbroken for her parents and siblings. I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing a daughter/sister. 

Please keep this incredible family in your thoughts and prayers.


Rest in peace, precious Layla Grace!

4 comments:

  1. I was heartbroken to hear this too. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sad story...may she be free from her pain and suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard about this precious little girl and I will definitely pray for her family and friends. My heart goes out to them. I need a hanky now---thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...