Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gift Giving

Recently I decided on gifts for my bridesmaids (more on that later) and some of the other individuals playing a part in our big day. We're having my 4 younger girl cousins help with the guestbook and handing out programs. They range in age from 11 to 17, so I was having a bit of a hard time finding something all of them could use. 

With my mom, aunts, and cousins at my shower

When I was the guestbook attendant at my older brother and sister-in-law's wedding about a year and a half ago my sister-in-law gave me a monogrammed toiletry bag as my gift. I've used it SO much since then with all of the trips home from school. Two of my cousins are almost college aged, so I knew they'd use a toiletry bag, and the younger two are always spending the night at friends' houses, so I figured it would come in handy for them too.

I conveniently found some toiletry bags that coordinate perfectly with our theme, and bought four of them. The bags would've been a little hard to actually embroider, and let's face it, I'm all for projects that I can get done in one night, so I found iron on letters for them. I think they turned out well!



I can't wait to package them up all cute and give them to the girls! Hopefully they get some good use out of them!

What did you give the people who played a smaller role in your big day?

**I feel like I haven't shared much about my new niece and nephew, so I think a picture is in order! I got to see both of them over the weekend, and they're both getting cuter by the day! On the left is BM R/my sister's son and on the right is MOH A/my sister's daughter:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...