Monday, May 3, 2010

So Much To Do/Say, So Little Time!

I have SO much to share with you guys, but haven't been able to write and schedule the posts yet. Over the weekend I was able to exchange my dress for a size that fits (after some tears - more on that soon!), finish our invitations with the help of two lovely ladies and David of course, found bridesmaid gifts that will keep me from having to DIY part of them, and found an outfit for our precious little ring bearer!

I'm down to my last week of classes and I just turned in my LAST paper of undergrad, so I'll have a little more time this week to blog! (Hopefully.. I haven't quite started packing for the move back home next weekend and I've got some finals I should be studying for.) I can't wait to update you guys on everything!

I can now officially say our wedding is next month, and it feels so good! Saturday was the 6 week mark - I can't believe it will be here so soon! 

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...