Wednesday, May 19, 2010

These Are the Best Days of Your Life

This past weekend was fabulous! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my last post. Graduation was great, and seeing all of my family was so fun. I can't believe I'll be seeing all of them again in 3 and a half weeks!

My parents representing in their crimson and blue!

David and I with my beautiful grandma

In the campanile where David proposed and that I got to walk through for the first time later in the day

 With BM S! 

Rock Chalk!




Done!

My daddy - KU class of '88!

And my momma

My mom and all 5 of my siblings

It was a great day and it's been wonderful being HOME and no longer in a long distance relationship! I've still got more stuff to move when David and I are back up there this weekend for a wedding, but our house is finally starting to feel like our home!

I've been working on wedding stuff in all of my spare time, so I do have a few things to share with you! I'll try to get a couple more posts written this week. Thanks again for all of the support - I love my blog friends!

Did you have any major life events happen right around your wedding?

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! In that last picture your mom looks so proud to be surrounded by everyone! Love it.

    No big life events before our wedding, unless adopting a puppy a month and a half before the wedding counts. Are we crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soo exciting! Congratulations again!

    We are looking to buy a house, so if we close on one that we put an offer on then that will definitely be a major life event for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations that is sooo exciting! I am not planning on any big life events to occur around the time we get married but who knows a lot can happen in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girlie! Since I graduated this year and will be starting a job next month the only life event surrounding my wedding is my birthday which is on my wedding day next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only real big event we had going on during our wedding week was my niece's first birthday. Not a big deal...we just went to her party the weekend before the wedding. :) Love the pics you took. So exciting to be graduated! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Everyone looks so proud! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again! If you're anything like me, I know you're in total bliss right now being at HOME with your family and your fiance and your brand new diploma! Life is so good.

    Good luck packing/unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great, girl!!! YAYA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Congrats Girl!!! Those shoes are too cute! I had my graduation and birthday two weeks before our wedding. I know how you feel! Crazy times!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...