Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Can Hardly Believe It!



We're officially 5 weeks away from the wedding! We started with over 15 months to go, and we're now down to 5 weeks. Where did the time go?! I'm posting this from my phone to make sure it works so I can post a few pictures the day of the wedding! I loved getting to see a little sneak peek into Stacey at Born to Be Mrs. Beever's wedding day, so I'm going to try to do the same thing!

Posting may (continue to) be a bit light over the next week or so. My mom is in town this weekend for mother's day, and I'll be taking my LAST finals ever this week! Sunday is my graduation and Monday I move back to Wichita, so things should slow down a little after that. I'll have so much stuff to share with you guys too! 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and remembers to celebrate their mommas tomorrow! I am soo so thankful for mine!
 
I love you so much, mom! I don't think FMIL reads this, but if you are - Happy Mothers Day to you too, my soon-to-be momma! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow...thanks for the nod, lady! I cannot believe your big day is just 5 weeks away! Can't wait to follow along. I have some advice for you which I will be sharing in recaps over the next month or so - the most important, be sure your bouquet is not HEAVY if it is a big one! Oh man, that was the biggest lesson I learned. My bouqquet was gorgeous but I wish I would have asked my florist to make it smaller so it didn't way so much. Even my groomsman couldn't believe it was so freaking heavy!

    I'm sure everything will come together amazingly and I can't wait to see if you can post live on your day like I did/tried to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Sweetie! I'm so glad I've been able to share all the dreams becoming reality in your life! God bless you and your marriage, in ONE MONTH!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...