Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post Holiday Steals

I just had to share these deals with all of you:

The other day I was at Target and found that all of their Christmas stuff was 90% off now. I got several boxes of 300 bulb strands of white lights for just over $1.00 each! Their selection is getting pretty limited, but I'd definitely check if you need any lights!

Yesterday I was at Dillons and happened to look at their Christmas decor and found these:



They ended up being even bigger than I thought they would be, so I went back and bought the other 2 boxes they had. They were only $2.50/box!

I saw these, and thought they'd be perfect for those of you with red in your color scheme:





I'm not sure of the price, but I can't imagine they'd be much more than $2.50. Hopefully this is helpful!

Did you find any good deals on wedding decor/holiday items after Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! I'm still not sure how many white lights I'm going to need so I might go check out or Target and see if they have any left. Sounds like a better deal than I got anyways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...