In 2009 I...
- Rang in the new year with some of my favorite people in the world
- Waited anxiously (and not so patiently) for a proposal
- Got engaged!
- Went to NJ and NYC for spring break with my fiance (of a week!)
- Watched my best friend (MOH A) leave for basic training and graduate as her element leader
- Was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding in Arizona
- Watched my brother graduate from high school
- Started wedding planning by going dress shopping with many of the most important women in my life
- Saw David's brother and SIL get married
- Celebrated David's 21st birthday
- Added one to our family - Our new puppy, Paisley!
- Celebrated the holidays for the first (and only) time as an engaged couple
- Celebrated David and my 6 year anniversary
- Spent the last night of 2009 with great friends
It was a wonderful year! But I am SO looking forward to 2010.
In 2010, I will...
- Have 3 new nieces or nephews
- Enjoy my last spring break
- Hopefully see my Jayhawks win another national championship
- Take my LAST set of finals
- Become a college graduate!
- Move back to Wichita
- GET MARRIED!
- Enjoy an awesome honeymoon
- Start working full time
- Move in with David
- Celebrate our first holidays as a married couple
It's going to be great! Crazy busy, but great! I know this year (and especially the next 6 months) are going to fly by, so one of my resolutions is to make sure I'm cherishing every moment. Hope you all had as great of a year (and New Years) as I did!
What are you looking forward to in 2010?