I hate Tuesdays. They're the longest days of my whole week - I'm on campus from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM without any breaks longer than 15 minutes. So it isn't an understatement to say it MIGHT have made my day to find this post - Katie, my blog friend from Random Reflections of a Perfectionist, gave me a Kreativ Blogger award! So thanks, Katie, for making me smile! (PS: you should totally become a follower on her blog if you aren't already!)
The deal is I have to post 7 facts about myself and then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers. So here are 7 completely random, slightly odd, but totally true facts about myself:
1. It really bothers me when things are uneven. I don't know why, but it drives me crazy if things are unsymmetrical. Or, for example, if I'm getting gas, it has to land on an even dollar amount. If it goes to $20.01, I have to make it $21.00. I know, it's strange. And David doesn't understand it so he'll purposely make things uneven just to bug me!
2. I have at least 4 different dream jobs. First, I want to be a Child Life Specialist (which is what I'm going to school for). I'd also love to be a wedding planner/coordinator. Eventually, I want to be a full time wife and mommy. :) And if all else fails, I'd love to be an interior designer or photographer. Ha, those are kind of all across the board, huh?
3. I don't like steak, seafood, or chicken on a bone. I'm really not sure why other than the fact that none of it tastes good to me. Trust me, several people have tried to convince me otherwise and it just isn't gonna happen.
4. I'm one of 6 kids. My 4 older siblings are half-brothers and sisters, but I never think of them like that. I love having a big family, but I only want 3 kids of my own. David is stuck on having only 2 kids, but we'll see. ;)
5. I am incredibly competitive, sometimes it's almost embarrassing. I hate to lose at anything, even if it's a game of putt putt. David's really competitive too, but he always tells people that I may be the only person he's found that's more competitive than him.
6. I really really REALLY want to go to Africa and work with the orphans there someday. I think they're SO adorable and I've heard so many stories about how loving the children there are. I may end up bringing a few home with me, but I'm ok with that!
7. I'd consider myself pretty crafty, but not at all artistic. I can't draw to save my life. I have no idea how that happens, but it's true!
Ok, so I'm giving the award to 7 blogs I enjoy reading:
1. Twists & Turns of a Life w/ Curls
2. You Can't Take It With You
3. Nicole at East Coast Wedding
4. Burning River Bride
5. The Roddy Bride
6. The Decisive Bride
7. A Creative Bride
I highly suggest checking all of them out! :) Thanks again, Katie!
*EDIT: I also received this award from Stephanie at "I Do" at the Zoo and Ali at Joy is the Best Makeup! You girls are too sweet!