Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Blessed.

As I sit here watching the Thanksgiving Day parade with my parents, David, and my precious nieces and nephew, it's so easy to see just how blessed I really am. I have an incredible, supportive family, a loving fiance, and all around wonderful people in my life. Thanksgiving is one day that I continually thank God for the blessings He gives me every single day - I need to remember to do that all the time, not just for one day in November.



I hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful day with your family and loved ones and remembering all of the blessings you've been given. Eat lots and most importantly, give thanks!

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His steadfast love endures forever. 
~1 Chronicles 16:34

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...