- I got the CD of our high resolution engagement pictures, so I'll be able to finish our STDs!
- We met with the pastor of the church we're using for the ceremony (another one of our friend's dad) and it was great - They require a meeting with their pastor and he had so much good stuff to share with us. I'll be posting about what we talked about, and he also gave us 2 books to read, so I'll be posting about those too!
- My momma found her Mother of the Bride dress! I love it, I think she loves it, and she got a great deal!
- My mom and I did a centerpiece mock-up with the submerged tulle, and it turned out better than I had even expected!
- I bought an adorable dress (bridal shower, maybe?) and some great finds at Michael's!
I'm supposed to list 5 things I'm obsessed with, and then pass it on to 5 fabulous bloggers! Ok, so things I'm obsessed with:
- Weddings, wedding blogs, wedding websites, and wedding photography - I'm sure you've figured that out if you've spent any time on my blog at all!
- Children - I absolutely love kids. Working with them is probably the most rewarding thing I've ever done!
- My precious nieces and nephews - In case you forgot how cute they are, allow me to remind you:
4. Cute clothes - I can't resist buying an adorable new dress, even though I have way too many already. Especially if it's a bargain! I love finding cute things on sale!
5. My wonderful fiance, family, and friends - It it weird to be obsessed with them? I guess maybe so. But I do love them a WHOLE lot!
And now 5 fabulous bloggers:
I tried to choose some of the bloggers I hadn't chosen previously - There are so many of you that are just wonderful! It's so hard to choose only 5!
I hope you all had a great weekend and a not too terrible Monday! Be sure to check in this week for posts recapping this weekend's progress! :)
*Edit: Em at Burning River Bride gave me this award, too! Thanks, girl!