Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another Great Weekend

It was another great weekend! Celebrating David's birthday was so much fun. We went to dinner Friday night with 8 of our friends that live up here, and then came over to BM S's and my house afterward. I think David really enjoyed himself, and so did the rest of us! We had one GM, GM J, and BM S there, as well as one of our ushers. I told David on Saturday that I'm so excited for our wedding weekend because I know we'll be laughing the whole time - We have so many hilarious people in our bridal party!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of the weekend. I'm working on a bunch of posts for this week - I've made quite a bit of progress with our decor projects recently! I hope you all had as much fun this weekend as I did!



 

  
Me with BM S


David with GM J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...