You girls are too sweet! I received the Sugar Doll Blogger Award from Morgan at Handcrafted Hitching Post, Miss Pug at Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding, and Stacy at You Can't Take It With You - Thank you all!
So now I have to come up with 10 interesting facts about myself and pass on the award to 10 other lovely bloggers. I wish I could've done what Stacy and Miss Pug did, and have David come up with these, but he's reffing and isn't able to. :( So I'm not sure how interesting these will be, but I'll try!
- I am a terrible procrastinator. It amazes me that I'm getting anything done ahead of time for the wedding!
- I wear flip flops pretty much year round. I try to avoid wearing them when there's snow on the ground, but any other time is fair game!
- I cannot wait until David and I buy our first house so I'm able to decorate it aaand we can have a dog!
- I never wear earrings. Sometimes I see cute ones that make me wish I did, but after having my mom try to force earrings through the closed holes the night of my freshman homecoming (my first 'date' with David, btw!), I'm never trying that again.
- My ring and my bracelet from David are the first (and only) pieces of jewelry that I really care about and wear every day. Actually, I guess I do wear my ring that says 'Anything is possible' on the inside and 'when you have faith' on the outside almost every day. But that's it!
- My friends would tell you that I have a closet stuffed full of cute clothes (which may be true!) but I wear sweats and tshirts to class every day. Hey, when you work with infants, there's really no point to look cute.
- I've always been kind of shy, but I'd like to think I've gotten more outgoing. David is WAY more social than I'll ever be, though!
- There has to be cold air blowing when I'm sleeping so I can snuggle up under blankets.
- I love hearing/reading peoples' stories even if I've never met them before. I guess that's probably why I like reading blogs so much!
- I love sleep. I wish I got more of it!
Ok, now for 10 lovely bloggers! I tried to throw some new ones in there, but I'm sure there are some repeats. (And those of you that have already received it 2 or 3 times, know I read your blog too!!)
These are blogs I particularly enjoy in no particular order:
- Random Reflections of a Perfectionist
- Wrapped in Happiness
- Seaside Smitten
- Lynsey @ Lynsey and Brian
- joy is the best makeup
- Happily After All
- Nicole @ Darin and Nicole
- Burning River Bride
- A Colorado Cupcake
- A Very Gator Wedding
Thanks again, ladies, for the award! You guys are the best!