Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photography Details: Part 1

I absolutely love our photographer and am so excited to have her shoot our wedding. The package we chose has 6 hours of photography which will tentatively start around 12:30 so we have some getting ready pictures (and hopefully some pictures of each of us getting our wedding day gift).


source
This may be creepy, but I happened to find this picture that our photographer took through an album on facebook that my friend from high school was tagged in - She's actually the one in the picture! *And how cute is that jacket? The bride made them!*


same source as above
I love this one with the bride's mom's smiling face in the background!

Then Brandi, our photographer, will shoot our 'first look' pictures. *I haven't posted about my thoughts on this yet, but it's coming!*


same source as above


same source as above
*I really want a picture of David's face right as he sees me - This actually may be the most important shot of the day for me!

Then we'll get to take some fun bridal party pictures and some of just the two of us with Brandi!


source


source


source


source



We're hoping to get some of the family pictures out of the way before the ceremony, but I'm not sure if that will happen or not. All of our immediate family members are playing a part in the wedding somehow, so that should make it easier... Right?

Brandi will be there for our ceremony, which we're hoping will start at 3:30 or so, and will get shots of all of the details at the church (programs, some shots of our invitations with our rings, decor, all that). Amazingly, I don't have any inspiration pictures for our ceremony... yet. :)

David wants to rent a limo to take us and our bridal party from the ceremony to the reception, so Brandi will get some great shots of that too. And then she'll be at our reception for the first hour and a half or so, or until 6:30. I really want pictures of all of the details I'm going to put so much effort into, and I'm hoping we'll be able to fit in the important parts like the cake cutting, the father/daughter and mother/son dances, and our first dance before she leaves.

Up until a few days ago, I was totally stressed that all of that was too much to cram into that amount of time. I was contemplating having her come later and sacrificing some of the getting ready pictures or just sucking it up and paying an extra $100 for another hour. Who knew 6 hours would be filled up so quickly?!

But as of last weekend, we have a plan! Part 2 is coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...