Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inspiration Overload!

I had a WONDERFUL weekend and I didn't plan on posting until tomorrow, but I came across two weddings I had to share!

The first wedding is a fellow Weddingbee reader. I'm not sure how I found her Wedding Bio, but she used the same color scheme and I LOVED her details!









And the gorgeous couple:


The other wedding was featured on The Bride's Cafe - They may be the most beautiful couple I've ever seen! Their pictures are incredible! Their theme was kind of similar to ours as well:











And check out the ring:


Gorgeous! Definitely follow the link and check out the rest - It was so hard choosing which ones to post!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me where that runner came from!!! I just love it too...and the one on the head table is gorgeous! I'll probably have to make one of my own.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...