Monday, October 12, 2009

If Only...

Late last night, my mom and I drove home from the hospital and happened to see this beauty:


source
*Imagine it all lit up at night*

So I did a little research to find out what the inside of the church looked like, and I was definitely not disappointed:


source


source
*How awesome would some wreaths or the couples' initials look hanging on those doors?!*

Ahhh, gorgeous. If only our wedding wasn't taking place an hour and 45 minutes away from Grace Episcopal Cathedral in Topeka, KS...

Have you had any 'if only...' moments during your planning? What were they?

3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a pretty space - sorry the location didn't work for you! We just had to forget about our #1 favorite venue because most guests would have had to stay overnight and the hotel rooms were way too expensive, so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty!
    I was driving to Ryan's from church one morning and saw an old cathedral that had been turned into event space...I had to wipe the drool off my chin since it was so far out of my budget that it wasn't funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...