Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Getting Closer!

242 days. That's only 8 months!! I almost can't believe it. When David proposed on March 7th, the 15 months and 5 days until our wedding felt like an eternity. The last 7 months have flown by. I feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished, but we've got lots to do still! And time definitely isn't slowing down!


source

I am SO excited to marry my better half and true companion. And I'm so ready for this to be us in 8 months:


source

I love you, David! Forever and ever, babe.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 8 month mark! I left something for you on my blog, stop by and check it out.
    http://www.girlwitharing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so true how fast it flies by. I have no idea where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totallllly flying by. I started around the 16th month mark and just this Saturday it will be 6 months!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I just realized you are getting married the same day my sister did (except in 2008)! I won't be married until Labor Day weekend of 2010 and it feels like forever away. Want to know what I've accomplished? The venue (which may change) and our photographer. ::sigh:: Eventually I'll get into the whole planning thing once we get settled into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight months to go for me too! June 12 will be a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its funny how fast the time flies huh? I feel like the months are going to pass far too quickly! We are coming up on the 7 month mark...eeek! Good luck with getting it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...