Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Opinions, Please!

I blogged previously about the display of our parents' and grandparents' wedding pictures we'll have. I love watching this project come together as I gather the pictures one by one. The last time I was at home, my mom and I went through my parents' wedding pictures. I don't think I'd ever seen all of them before, so it was fun to look at all of the little details! My mom looked absolutely gorgeous on their wedding day! I can't decide which picture to use, so I'm turning to you guys again. Which do you like better?

  



I think I'm leaning more toward the first one, but I love both of them! The first one may work better since I'm using 5x7 reprints of them and its resolution is higher. What do you think? Do you think I should wait to see the picture David's mom chooses and see which one coordinates better? Or go ahead and pick a favorite of the two? (And Mom, feel free to give your opinion, too if you've decided you like one more than the other!)

7 comments:

  1. I love the intimacy of the second pic where they are dancing. They look like they are in their own little world. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I agree with Chocolate Lover about the second pic, it's so sweet(!), I think the first may be better for on display. This will allow people, who may not know your parents (i.e. grooms side) to see your parent's faces better in the photo. Don't worry about yours coordinating with David's mom's choice, it'll be just fine.

    Wrapped in Happiness: www.peaandcarrot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with curlysue - I like the second one because it shows their faces better. And the higher resolution will definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both such adorable pics, you parents look so happy! But I agree, while the second picture really showcases their love, the first picture shows their faces better, so that one might be best for your purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so great!! I loved seeing all of our families wedding pictures - so fun and a great keepsake for after the wedding! My fave is the first one because you can see all of the details on their dress & tux and they look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments! I could see either one, but am leaning toward the second. We had such a pretty cake even though immediately after the picture it almost toppled! Ladies, DO NOT choose an angel food cake unless you use the proper knife to cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love the second one! But both are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...